Gay Hudson at Sister Creek Pottery has tagged me, so here goes. Do I really have to say the rules? Hasn't everyone got that by now?
Six random things about me:
1. I once met Richard Petty at the Charlotte Speedway and had my picture taken with him in his pit area, I just think he is so cool!
2. In high school I would lay in bed at night and listen to my Alladin Sane album by David Bowie every night to fall asleep
3. The first album I ever bought was the Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup
4. I grew up in Myrtle Beach South Carolina and skateboarded every single day that I could, sometimes even in the rain
5. In my previous career as a designer, I set up furniture galleries for retail stores in every state in the country
6. Gerry and I have a climbing route named after us at Saurtown Mt. "Clean Sweep" we had the first ascent there on Christmas Eve in a light rain. It was the first overhang I ever did. I think it is still listed in the NC Climbers Guide book. When we hiked out, I ran into a rock wall and knocked myself out!
You are now tagged:
I am going to cheat a bit and tag the members of the NC Clay Club that have not yet been tagged, you know who you are, so go for it! Make your presence known, let's hear all about you. I don't know who the heck has been tagged and who has not and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Is that ok?!