Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mares Eat Oats

Maresey doats and dosey doats and little lambsy diveys
Did anyone see it that way when they were small? I was an adult before I figured this out! Ha.
I had a GREAT Raku firing today and will post pics as soon as I get some good photos. Some of you saw me carrying around the pot today at Claymakers and bursting with happiness(actually being totally obnoxious about it, I'm sure), the vases turned out to my satisfaction which is a hard thing to achieve. In other news, Wesley played a song for me around 2am this morning that she wrote and it could be recorded right now, it's brilliant. there must be a good moon on the rise!

2 comments:

BarbCarol said...

Congratulations on your Raku firing. I am anxious to see the photos of your work. I hope to get back to my pottery. Lupus pain makes potting a bit difficult. Someday, though..

Anonymous said...

my mom used to sing that song to me