Monday, March 2, 2009

Thanks Brandon

Thanks Brandon for the video. I made a dozen mugs Saturday and I like them a lot. Nice movement and much better handles. Not quite as fat as yours but still I like them. The video helped me figure out what is was about my mugs I didn't like and correct it quite easily.
This was the view from my wheel this morning. We got about 2 inches of snow here in Chapel Hill, so pretty. Gerry went over and shot some great snow pictures on the UNC campus this morning and put them on the wire.I wish I could post them but they're AP property and I guess I could go to a maxium security prison or something if I post them! I'll see if I can find a link.

4 comments:

brandon phillips said...

those look good, i'm glad i could help.

Tracey Broome said...

Yep, your students are lucky to have you!

Michele D. said...

Nice mugs and handles.

I have to dive in and start practicing mugs myself. The handle just intimidate me.

michele d.

Linda Starr said...

Great mugs and I like the dark moody photos too.