Sunday, September 6, 2009

Treasure

A couple of weeks ago we went to the weekend flea market at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh NC. I forgot I shot pictures but just found them on one of my digital cards. There are great things to be found there. Wesley bought a military jacket, Viet Nam era for $8 and was very excited. She also got a bracelet from Nepal and I bought a hand made book from Nepal for $1. I used it for my Penland notes. Here are some other fun things you can find there. Lots of old pottery and at pretty decent prices. It was really hot though. I think it will be more fun to go later in the fall.



2 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

fun stuff!
I have to stay away!

Linda Starr said...

Meredith said it for me, just looking at those photos has my fingers itching and I'm packing and moving.