Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chicken stew and biscuits

I make this recipe all the time, it's really good, from the Barefoot Contessa cookbook, or here is a link to the recipe I leave the chicken out, Wes, the vegetarian requires that. Posie gets Cozy had this posted on her blog today and I love the idea of making different size biscuits for the top. Sometimes I use pastry dough. So, when you are rolling out dough do you wedge it like clay? I do, and also, I like to cut out shapes and use stamps with pastry dough just like hand building. Anyway, this looks so good, I think it's going to be supper tomorrow night.

1 comment:

cindy shake said...

Yum Tracey! I also like the idea of the different size biscuits. I also forwarded the link to my Mom :o) Looks like a nice first frost dish for next week...