Monday, October 12, 2009

Mildred's Lane

You know how sometimes you go to a blog and they have a link to a page and then that link leads to another page and so on? Well, that's how I ended up at J. Morgan Puett's page here http://www.jmorganpuett.com/index1.html
This is the most wonderful retreat for artists I have ever seen! You have to go visit the site and click on all the photos and see everything!!! It is amazing. I wish there was a place around here I could turn into a retreat like this. What a dream!

3 comments:

Laura Farrow said...

OOOH, I want to live in the chicken coop, like, forever. xo

Linda Starr said...

Wow, there is a lot going on there and so diversified and all encompassing; makes me feel ok about all the stuff I've collected and saved throughout the years. I want to go there for sure, thanks for the great link Tracey I'm looking over the whole site, so wonderful.

Tracey Broome said...

I know, I know!!! I want to go live there. I keep thinking there should be a way to create that here in Chatham County!