Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CDC Show this weekend

I went over to Raleigh today to help Deb Harris set up the high school exhibit at the Carolina Designer Craftsmen Show. Wesley entered three of her photographs and they were selected so we have free tickets to the opening reception Friday night, which I will probably go to alone, Wes doesn't feel good still and Gerry is shooting a hockey game. While setting up today, I ran across Jen Mecca and her very nice husband Joey, are they not the cutest couple ever!!! I shot a bunch of other pictures, but my camera is messed up and I only got this one shot and had the setting on black and white (maybe I need a new camera for Christmas?!) But I think it is a nice shot of the two of them. Sorry, Jen, if I kept you from working today, but it was very nice to chat with you!!

5 comments:

Ron said...

Nice shot. Damn that Joey is a hunk right!?

ang design said...

hahah, ron a bit of man love, way cool and cool shot trace..who needs a new camera anyway we just revert back to B&W for fun now!!

Tracey Broome said...

Ron, you're right, Joey is a cutie, and really nice too. Ang, I do like the black and white, I always love it when M. Kline posts black and whites.

cindy shake said...

I thought at first is was a cool retro shot you dug up of some old friends!! It's great :o) Happy Turkey Day to all.

Jen Mecca said...

Well speaking from the women who lives with the Hunky Joey Lawler...he does look pretty darn good in Black and white. Just for the record I on the other hand have been doing the show with a lowgrade fever and cough so hopefully next year Tracey can come back and get a better shot of me!