Friday, December 25, 2009

Musing about Mud

Thanks to the blog Musing About Mud for posting the photo of my little pear on Christmas Day! What a very nice surprise. I love this blog, there is always such great information there about exhibitions, call for entries, etc. It is a wealth of information, if you haven't checked it out, go on over and say hi! Hope all of you are having a great day with your families. My family is sitting out in the porch swing right now and I am trying to warm up by the fire after being out there. It is so foggy and drippy with rain today, we have sat around all day eating, watching movies and warming by the fire while it rained. I think I have filled myself with enough chocolate to last me until next Christmas! Has anyone tried those chocolate truffles from Trader Joes? Decadent!
Just taking a little break from the movies, A Christmas Story is back on so, talk to you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Linda Starr said...

congrats Tracey, what a beautiful pear, I don't recall seeing that particular one but I remember that I loved your pears, happy holidays to you and your family.

Tracey Broome said...

Happy Holidays to you as well Linda!

Joy Tanner said...

i like your use of the clay and metal, love mixed media!

i just love trader joes, hope we get one in asheville one day!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Sounds like a very merry holiday! Happy New Year Tracey and congrats on the pear!

Anonymous said...

hey congrats tracey... saw your crackly pear on carole's blog yesterday.