Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clay and Blogs

Clay and Blogs: Telling a Story.
Opening reception will be held at the Campbell House in Moore County from 6-8 pm
October 1st, 2010
Exhibition comes down on November 1st, 2010.
It should be fun and exciting.
More later.


Everyone will be reading about this on various blogs I'm sure, but for the readers out there who may not see Meredith's blog, I'll go ahead and mention it. You can read more about it here
http://www.whynotpotteryblog.blogspot.com/

She was so kind to include me in this show, although the company I am sharing is quite intimidating. At least these other potters don't have a fine Olympic kiln to Raku in like I do haha! Should be a fun show to do and I will post more about it as we get closer to the date. Go on over to Whynot Pottery blog to read about why not come to the show, (like that? I thought I was rather clever )

3 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Tracey- it is exciting and I will call on you for some help!

ang design said...

sounds like fun..

Anonymous said...

whynot indeed... i'm having trouble coming up with a reason whynot