Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lazy weekend



I'm not planning to do much this weekend, crazy week last week and another coming up. Wesley has had a rough week with the Mono that will not leave her alone so we are going to have a nice restful weekend. Gerry is having some down time too,shooting some of the medal ceremonies and some news events. He has to stay for the closing ceremonies, leave for the airport around 2am Monday morning and then home in the afternoon. Yesterday was the first day I have heard him complain about anything, so I think he is finally tired of being there and ready to come home. Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jen Mecca said...

Who is the group singing? Love it!

Tracey Broome said...

I know, isn't she cute? The things I find on Youtube in the middle of the night when I can't sleep! They are The Noisettes and have other videos up on Youtube. Glad you liked them.

Laura Farrow said...

I like the music, but mostly I am inspired by her HAIR.