Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quote for the week

“be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” — dr.seuss

I was trying to find the origin of the quote on my header for Paul Jessop. I keep coming up with Ronald Reagan but I have to believe he got it from somewhere else, was he really that creative?
Anyway, along the way, I found this one and it fits me pretty well. Hope everyone had a nice weekend, mine was lovely thanks to my family for a great Mothers Day! And thanks to all of you for your kind comments and your blogging friendships!

9 comments:

cindy shake said...

I LOVE Dr. Seuss quotes!! My favorite is:

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
-Dr. Seuss

thanks for the reminder Tracey, I think I'm going to use that quote in my nephews graduation card I'm making for him. xo

Kim Hines said...

wonderful quote, thanks!

ang design said...

ta doc...

Hollis Engley said...

And good morning to the sunny world. Off to have coffee and then to search out a plant before coming home to work.

cookingwithgas said...

a favorite here is:
I yam what I yam- Popeye

Linda Starr said...

Great quote, like Cindy's and Meredith's too.

Anonymous said...

that quote couldn't be more true and it takes so many years to act accordingly. reminds me of the movie where julie kavner gets bonked on the head or something and is unable to not say exactly what she's thinking. hope your mother's day was good. the pics of wes are great... i have that same tiedye bandana! lovely little house in the post before that with the tea inside.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Great quote - thanks Tracey