Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Down Time

We are enjoying the snow and the holidays and a little down time for all of us. No pottery being made, although I really need to get at it soon, I have almost nothing left from all the holiday sales. I'm happy with the way the start of my Etsy shop went and need to get more made for that, several show applications need to be finished up and I have lots of ideas for some new things. I can feel that I have been away from making a bit too long now and I am itching to get back to work. I told myself that I would take off the week before and after Christmas and I am sticking to it. Hope all of you are enjoying your friends and family, looking forward to the blogging to come in 2011. Happy New Year, I'll be back next week........

4 comments:

Mr. Young said...

Have fun, and enjoy your break!

Linda Starr said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow what a beautiful looking scene, but much too cold looking for me. I've been busy bisquing, glazing and firing getting ready for a show next week, but no new work being made. Been doing more thinking than making. Plus it has been so cold here, I'm wearing long johns during the day to keep my legs warm. Have a good time off.

Arte CerĂ¢mica Zen said...

Hi Trace,
what a beuatiful winter!!! Here in Brasil es very hot!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Beth

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Enjoy your clay break.. because you're going to be very busy in 2011. Your work is sure making a splash on Etsy! I've seen it in several Treasuries. Way to go :)
Cindy