Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life is so Damn Good!



I am a very lucky girl. I spent Friday with my very good girl friends, and the rest of the weekend with my two very best friends, Gerry and Corky.
Corky was Gerry's roommate in college and I met him when I was 19 years old. He is still our best friend, we have been through marriages, divorces, births, deaths, illness, employment woes, sadness, happiness, and through it all we have remained friends, never an unkind word spoken between us. This weekend he came to stay with us and give me some Skyrim lessons. Corky is a master game player, and yes if you are wondering if the two of us have some maturity issues, I can prove that we do with this video! That's ok though, we are happy, we are young at heart, we are not mean spirited and we have sooooo much fun!!!
My life is very full, my friends and family bring an amazing amount of joy and adventure to my life., and I am grateful every single day for them. They keep the monsters away!!  My wish for each of you is that you may have people in your life that bring you laughter and joy, what is life without it?!
Peace ya'll, happy week :)

6 comments:

Laura Farrow said...

pretty dark out there... is it 4am? ha!

Tracey Broome said...

2am silly girl :)

ang design said...

you had fun yeh!!

Tracey Broome said...

Oh yeah, we did have some fun!!

Lori Buff said...

The friends that bring out our inner child for play are the best.

Kelly said...

What good are friends if you can't be goofy and silly with them? :)