Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beautiful Women


 I am home from a weekend art retreat at Topsail Island with some of the most beautiful, intelligent, interesting and talented women I have ever known, including my daughter! I'll get a little video together of all the art that went on after I have some Chinese take out with Gerry and Wesley. Check back later!!!
Mona, fiber and clay artist, Bonnie, clay and book artist, me, clay artist, blogger :), Shannon, painter and clay artist, and Laura, who brought this amazing group together, clay artist and painter . Rock on you crazy girls!
and of course, Wesley, future screenwriter and award winning film maker :)

3 comments:

andrea gardiner freeman said...

Awesomeness x 1,o13. Sounds utterly divine and soul enriching.

Lori Buff said...

That does sound inspiring and fun. I can't wait to see the video.

cindy shake said...

Oh how fun! Can't wait to see what you will be making next with this boost of shared love :)