Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Morning in Old Salem

 from The Alchemist:
"The path of personal calling is no easier than any other path, except that our whole heart is in this journey. Then we warriors of light must be prepared to have patience in difficult times and to know that the universe is conspiring in our favor, even though we may not understand how.
When we first begin fighting for our dream, we have no experience and we make many mistakes. The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times."
email  from Wesley this morning:
"this morning I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up at 7:30 and
drove to Old Salem with my camera and a book. it was light outside but
pretty cloudy and the place was just deserted. I took some pictures,
thought about you guys!"   (hope you don't mind Wes!)

 My daughter is one of those rare beings that walks through the world in a quiet, strong peace. I love watching the person she is becoming and I love that this was her experience this morning......
 She is going to do amazing things in this life! I love you, Wesley! Thanks for sharing your Sunday morning with me  xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful images. how wonderful to have such a relationship with your daughter, i hope for this w/my boys in the future. clearly you shared your creative spirit and eye with her.

Lori Buff said...

In the picture on the top the white house with the red roof reminds me of your structures. I can see why she took that picture, they are all beautiful and evoke emotions of peace.

yolande clark said...

Mothers and daughters. This post made me miss my mum (far away in Vancouver)...in the best way.