Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thanks Cindy!

 I got a great package in the mail yesterday from my blogger pal, Cindy Shake in Alaska. It was full of things to use for my houses like iron finials, sea glass, old photos and other fun stuff. Aren't bloggers just the very best?! Cindy and I have never met, but she sends me such thoughtful things, even with her crazy busy schedule she takes time to do something like this.
Much appreciated Cindy, I will put it all to good use!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!!
Check out Cindy's blog at Artmaking in the North  to see what the artists in Alaska are up to!

3 comments:

Lori Buff said...

That package looks like it must have been a lot of fun to receive. You could make up stories on each piece. Cindy sounds like a caring and thoughtful friend. Last week they were taking down an old house near me. I planed to sift through the pile to see what I could find for you but they did the demolition and clean-up all in the same day so I couldn't get to stuff. Sorry.

Tracey Broome said...

Lori, I had the same thing happen, saw a house going down one day, went back the next day and it had disappeared. You gotta move fast! Thanks for thinking of me anyway, I appreciate it!!! Cindy is absolutely a thoughtful girl.

cindy shake said...

Aww thank you for the kind words girlfriend! Your Barns have been sooo inspiring, I just wanted to share a bit of my stash that needed to be put to good use in NC!! xo