Thursday, April 14, 2016

Holding on ....


My blogger friend Hazel (Handstorie) posted this little boat on her blog the other day, and for some reason it just reached out to me, the way art does. I feel just like that little boat. I feel so all alone on a raging sea and no one is sending out a rescue. I am a boat.... alone..... and I am refusing to let my boat sink!

It arrived in the mail this last week and for some reason that little piece of cloth is a talisman and travels with me now. It is hope...

Thanks to all of you for your emails asking how things are and expressing words of hope. Nothing has changed, we are still trying. I just hold out hope that the seller of the house we want to buy has a kind heart and will see our plight and rent to us. No one has made a decision. I reached out to them in desperation, apparently I broke a code, our realtor has gotten very quiet, she might be mad, or maybe just sick of our situation, I don't know. No one but our attorney seems to want to help us at this point.
I am a boat, floating in endless water with no direction......


2 comments:

littlemancat said...

It's hard to know what these codes are - I'm sure I don't know. We're looking for a house too and after many sleepless nights, decided against making an offer on one. I know the seller wasn't pleased, but this is a huge, huge decision. We've lived in this house since '79. Yes, we're that old - ha,ha! I think the less interaction between seller and buyer the better. That's just me, though.
Hold on, hang in and know that we're wishing the best for you.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tracey, I hope balance and smooth sailing come your way very soon. You sure are racking up the karma points. ox