Sunday, November 20, 2011

But how do you really feel....

This reminds me of the scene from Citizen Kane when they pan over his belongings and at first it looks like NY. I loved that scene! Bye bye my babies, today this all gets priced and packed for the CDCG show next weekend. I hope I have enough, I hope I sell it all, I hope I sell something. My head is about to explode and then I had to start that fuss with my last blog. What is wrong with me. I really appreciate your comments, although it was quite unexpected. I guess I should have known better. What is it with you bloggers, you come over here to say what you really think :)
I really do appreciate that actually and I enjoyed reading your comments, I did get pissed at a few of you for about a minute, but you have a right to your opinion and I respect the fact that you felt open enough here on my blog to say what you think. Thanks for that! I'm not that pissed, but I still don't like that damn pepper spray. Better keep it away from my girl :)
Have a great week everyone, listen for the screams from Chapel Hill if I open my kiln in the morning to blown up barns. I may take the pepper spray to a certain Olympic kiln I know haha!
peace ya'll
be nice to someone tomorrow that you don't know :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always nice to people i don't know, it's the ones i do that get the hard time!!

glad i've come to the pepper spray party late :)

lovely to see the barns all clustered, hope you sell out ("Tracey, sell out?...NEVER!!"... in a good way, of course.)

Dennis Allen said...

Have a nice Thanksgiving and a great show.No pepper spray for the corndoggers, but it might be tasty on the corndogs themselves.

Laura Farrow said...

folks will be clammering to scoop up those barns! I like seeing them in a cluster all urban-like. keep on ranting and raving, and rock out the CDCS! xo

Mr. Young said...

Great little village you got goin there! I hope they all sell, cause then you get to have fun makin more! Good luck!

Tracey Broome said...

Thanks you guys!! what a day!

Michèle Hastings said...

wow... i have an all consuming show this weekend and i missed all the controversy on your blog... after recovering from exhaustion, i will comment... so far i am on your side.

smartcat said...

Love that village...starts the day with a smile.

I"m just catching up with your pepper spray post. I can't process this very well....but....I hate to see what looks like the start to protests we had over 40 yrs. ago.

I'll stay out in the woods and make stuff.

Have a great show!

Tracey Broome said...

I should have stayed in the studio or gone to Seagrove and I would have stayed our of the woods haha!