Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rain, rain, and more rain..........

Gerry had to shoot the national soccer championship game today in the cold and the rain, how do those players stand it? I like this rain drop picture he shot. Wesley and I went to look at keyboards(that's what she wants for Christmas) and shopped for Christmas gifts, in the rain. It seems like everything I do these days is in the rain! I have to glaze and Raku some stuff this week and then I am closing the studio door until after Christmas. Let's hope for one sunny day this week, I don't care which one, I just need a day to fire my kiln!

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Great photo, we actually got some rain yesterday too.

Hollis Engley said...

That's a deceptively simple but lovely photo. Each one of those very sharply focused raindrops acts as a lens on the world outside the door. Very nice shot.

Laura said...

the raindrops remind me of a beaded curtain. nice.

traceybroome@mindspring.com said...

I know Laura, that's what I thought of too. Hollis, I didn't even see what the raindrops held until you mentioned it! I just thought of a beaded curtain, girl thing I guess!