Friday, October 7, 2016

Pausing....


Days are filled with puppy love and work and family. Could there be anything more? Maybe more time for friends or vacation, or quiet walks, but mostly life is good and I am blessed. I have very little time for my blog anymore and not much new to say anyway, just puppy puppy.... work is still hard, rewarding but challenging. Gerry is chasing storms, riots....  Wesley is writing and has had a nice gig here with the Center for Documentary Studies, a good distraction and great contacts for the future. She seems happy, healthier than I have seen her in at least three years. Gerry and I love having her and puppy here and dread the day they move on to new adventures.  I cut short my remodels in South Carolina due to Hurricane Matthew and the evacuation panic, got out of there before traffic got crazy. I was heading home and Gerry was heading into the storm. Such is our life.

I lost my entire blog roll, just clicked here one day and poof it was gone. No idea why. I have no time nor the inclination to try and build it back, no idea how to get it back, so I fear I have lost touch with all the wonderful blogs I like reading. Maybe one cold snowy day, I can sit and build a new one..... but there is way more to deal with than a blog right now. One day..... Meanwhile, I'll visit those I can on instagram and email. No cable, no blog, no Facebook, no twitter, living in the dark ages! and yet, somehow I manage to survive and have intelligent thoughts from time to time!

If you know an easy way for me to get my blog roll back, I would love to hear it. I found a few somewhere in my settings, but nowhere near the list I had, bleh.

9 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

It's visible from here.
Hugs, I do miss you!!

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Several bloggers have mentioned the same issue. If I remember one or two I'll connect you. Meanwhile just sign up for email alerts and when I lost mine years ago I just went to my comments on my most popular post to find them and start a new list.
I think they all use recaptcha_ connection maybe?

Dennis Allen said...

I don't see mine, www.whistlecreek.blogspot.com up there but I see some. I've been lucky to post monthly anyway. Hard to beat a happy kid and a puppy.

Michèle Hastings said...

My blog list disappeared last week :-(
I went to the forums and blogger said they are working on it... since the end of September! I started to build a new list but it doesn't update or show photos. It also doesn't give the option to "open in a new window" rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Good to hear from you, that puppy is ADORABLE!

candacethomasdesigns@gmail.com said...

Tracey, if you type blogspot in the address bar, any blogspot blogs that you look at should appear.
Much love from California,
Candace

Anonymous said...

Take care, Tracey. So glad to hear all is well with you & yours. I'll miss updates on your world. All the best to you, ox

Tracey Broome said...

Hi all thanks for the comments, I have tried everything, no blogs..... this is such a pain. The blogs shown are the only ones that I could find on my design page, no idea where all the other ones have gone..... bleh.

gz said...

Forewarned etc...I've downloaded the page with the list of blogs I follow...Thanks..hope you find away to find your old friends x

Efficient Forces said...

Nice article. You articulate everything in a proper way. I really enjoyed reading .keep going. All the best

#housekeeping services in chennai
#security guard services in chennai
#facility management services in chennai
#swimming pool maintenance services
#swimming pool cleaning services
#best housekeeping services company
#Garden Maintenance Services in Chennai
#gardening service in chennai
#Garden and landscape service Chennai
#Clubhouse Cleaning Services